If the Parents of 2009 newborns were more original – 2009’s most popular baby names would have been Barack, Oprah or Facebook, but these parents have made their choices & the Winning 2009 Baby Names Are … JACOB & ISABELLA!
This doesn’t make this new crew of parents very original – Jacob has been the #1 Boys name for a 11th year in a row & Isabella has been in the top 4 for the past 4 years. Ok – so based on their names – See if any of these top 5 boy’s names parents will need to keep a lawyer on retainer – ’cause their son is going to LOVE getting into trouble, Who’ll need to wear earplugs – ’cause their kid’s “indoor voice” rivals a sonic boom and who should hire a sports agent before leaving the maternity ward??
Well – based on the research of Kerri Hopkins of namezook.com – here’s what the top 5 Boys will be like.
1) Jacob has a kind heart. He’s good natured and has a lot of love to share. He’s a reliable friend and he spreads himself too thin – because he likes to multi-task. *If the parents call him “Jake “- they’ll have a totally different kid!
3) Ethan is a worker. He’s ambitious and focused on being successful. He tends to be selective as to whom he associates with because he likes to hang out with like-minded people. He’s eager to help his friends achieve their goals and in turn he asks them to help him achieve his goals.
2) Michael is extremely curious. He has a quick wit and his mind is always thinking about something. He’ll take things apart; such as a DVD player or his brother’s Xbox 360 – just to see how many parts it has. *If he goes by “Mike” – he gets a totally different description.
4) Alexander loves to look good. He’s bold, capable and assertive when going after a goal. He has a mind of his own and is out to prove himself. If you call him “Al”, or “Alex” or “Xan” .. it completely changes his personality.
5) William is an idea person. He sees “the big picture”, he’s not usually great with details but is great at finding other people to do things his way. He has a wit and will power, so he doesn’t like to back down from his beliefs, but if you cajol him with a sense of humor – he’s willing to negotiate. *Call him “Bill” or “Billy” or “Liam” and I’ll have completely different descriptions for you.
As an aside – I’m guessing the LEAST popular male names of 2009 were Tiger, Madoff & Gosselin!
To Read about the Top 5 Baby GIRL names – go to http://namezook.com/blog/?p=577&preview=true
Find Out What YOUR baby will be like – log on to namezook.com and order your very own custom report!!