Bad Dance partners can be like having a meal that gives you food poisoning. You never know you’re getting one – until it’s too late. So lucky for them – the DWTS dancers don’t yet know which one of them should to be on an iv drip of extra strength tylenol – because their Celeb partner is a Hot Mess .. Until the Dance Partners are announced but here’s a bit on some of the Celebrities in the new Falls Season of DWTS …
* When Kurt Warner 1st heard about being on a show called DWTS – this jock was probably thinking – if Dancing With The Stars was really that important – they’d have a bowl game or something. But once he starts practicing his dance moves, this athlete will be a hard worker, competitive and will take it upon himself to learn the moves – he’s going to surprise a whole lot of people with his interest & capabilities in his newfound contact sport ..
• A Margaret Cho will have an even temper .. she’ll always be mad at something. When her dance partner tries to cajole & charm her into a better mood, Cho will fight like she’s battling World War III but with sequins & high heeled combat boots. The good news for her partner is that he’ll only have to star in Cho’s psychodrama until they get voted off.
• Bristol Palin will be bold and independent. She knows when to turn her charm On & Off – so for the audience – she will definitely be “ON”. When dancing, she’ll crave the audience’s love and acceptance but she won’t be able to refrain from exerting her independence too – so she’ll have a “push-pull” relationship with the audience.
• A person named Kyle Massa LOVES being the center of attention, loves to look good & has opportunities fall at his feet. When being critiqued by the judges, he’ll be funny, self deprecating, pleasant & will charm the judges into minimizing their negative comments.
• When watching Audrina Patridge – you’re going to think your cable signal got crossed with the Playboy channel. Audrina LOVES fun, LOVES to flirt, LOVES to be dramatic. She is fortunate with opportunities, & she gets 2nd chances, so look for her to squeak out of being eliminated – at least once during the show. Check back for more insights into the Celebs & their Dance Partners!!
If you want to know about YOUR name or someone you’re teaming with – log onto http://www.namezook.com for your very own custom report:)